The National Union’s Fourth Quadrennial Delegates’ Conference (4th QDC) was scheduled from 17th – 20th December, 2020 at the Great Hall of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Kumasi as per the decision made by the National Executives Council (NEC) at its meeting on 14th November, 2020 at the Sun lodge Hotel, Tesano.
|17TH DECEMBER, 2020
|18TH DECEMBER, 2020
|19TH DECEMBER, 2020
BUSINESS OF THE DELEGATES CONFERENCE
- form conference committees.
- receive reports from the National Executive Council
- approve and adopt amendments to the Constitution
- approve the audited accounts for the ending quadrennial
- approve the appointment of the auditor
- review the past work of the National Union and plan future activities
- receive nominations for National Offices and the National Executive Council
- elect National Officers and the National Executive Council
- consider any other matter on the conference agenda.
- Contact the National Secretariat for any further information.
Contact the National Secretariat for any further information.